Here’s your chance to join a young, lean company with an agile approach to business that places emphasis on relationships. We have team members positioned across the U.S. and we maintain a virtual team that works primarily from home offices. We’re looking to hire a graphic designer who possesses the ability to fit in with our awesome team, is self-motivated, responsible, and customer oriented.
We’re a close-knit group who are passionate about creating meaningful customer experiences. Our team is looking to grow and is seeking a graphic designer to help us elevate our brand while also assisting one of our government clients achieve their goals through visual communications.
We have an ambitious roadmap, and as a member of our marketing and communications team, you’ll take ownership of designing a dynamic brand that will position Team b competitively in the market. You’ll also help us fulfill our customer’s marketing and communication needs to ensure that their story is told in a visually compelling way.
In this full-time position, you will create visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and deliver. You will be responsible for defining, executing, and elevating Team b’s (and our clients) visual storytelling across multiple channels.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Refresh and further develop the Team b brand
- Initiate, design, develop, coordinate, and distribute communications materials, literature, online resources, videos, and programs
- Design collateral material and presentations
- The ability to be a visual thinker who can determine how to tell the Team b or client story via images: photography, graphics, charts, graphs, in real life, videos, etc.
- A patient and willing collaborator who is excited to work with clients across various platforms
- Being passionate about experimentation and curiosity with regards to new mediums
- Understand the importance of user experience in storytelling design
- Conceptualize, create, and execute Team b and clients’ visual storytelling across various mediums and platforms
What you need to apply:
- Expertise in standard graphic design tools (i.e. Adobe Creative Suite)
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in a corporate environment; client service experience a plus
- Portfolio is a must have
- Be a strong team player with the ability to communicate effectively across an organization
- Excellent oral presentation and written communication skills
- Proven ability to independently manage several projects simultaneously and to produce measurable results
- Ability to travel up to 50% when necessary
You’ll get extra credit for:
- Experience with government contracts
- Advanced degree or certifications
- Expertise in marketing, strategic communication, and training
- Web design
- Writing skills
- An understanding of federal IT environments
- Government clearance a plus
What you’ll get in return:
- The opportunity to work for a growing, energetic company that allows you to work wherever you live
- Competitive salary
- Medical benefits
- A generous vacation package
- Work remotely, no requirement to be permanently on-site
How to apply:
This part is important. Please email your resume to email@example.com. Along with all the usual info, your resume should include information about your background in visual communication and graphic design. If you feel compelled to include a cover letter, please tell us about yourself and why you’re a good fit for our team. If your portfolio is online – make sure you send us the link. If not, share it in another fashion.