Here’s your chance to join a young, lean company with an agile approach to business that places emphasis on relationships. We have team members positioned across the U.S. and we maintain a virtual team that works primarily from home offices. We’re looking to add a couple of marketing and communication strategists to our team who possess the ability to fit in with our awesome team and are self-motivated, responsible, and customer oriented.
We’re a close-knit group of folks who are passionate about creating meaningful customer experiences. Our team is helping one of our government clients build effective marketing and communications for their internal IT organization.
As a member of our stellar team, you’ll take ownership of marketing and communications to drive effective delivery and adoption of products, services, and policies for our client.
You’ll help us fulfill our customer’s marketing and communications needs to ensure that their story is told—loud and clear. Moreover, you’ll also be helping Team b build its marketing and communication service line!
In this full-time position, you will be responsible for initiating, planning, and managing the marketing and communication activities for our client. You will help create the strategies, develop branding and messaging, promote the client and its programs, across various media outlets including traditional television, radio and print as well as seminar and conference speaking opportunities, press releases, direct mail, advertising and the entire online realm of websites, blogs, wikis, and social networks. You will also be engaged in and handling event management for the client.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Develop and execute marketing and communication strategies
- Coordinate marketing and communication programs
- Manage public relations/marketing/media team
- Develop collateral material and presentations
- Develop, plan, and participate in marketing and networking events
What you need to apply:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5-7 year’s experience in a corporate environment; client service experience a plus
- Be a strong team player with the ability to communicate effectively across an organization
- Excellent oral presentation and written communication skills
- Proven ability to independently manage several projects simultaneously and to produce measurable results
- Ability to travel up to 50% when necessary
You’ll get extra credit for:
- Experience with government contracts
- Advanced degree or certifications
- Expertise in marketing, strategic communication, and training
- Graphic design skills
- Writing skills
- An understanding of federal IT environments
- Government clearance a plus
What you’ll get in return:
- The opportunity to work for a growing, energetic company that allows you to work wherever you live
- Competitive salary
- Medical benefits
- A generous vacation package
- Work remotely, no requirement to be permanently on-site
How to apply:
This part is important. Please email your resume to email@example.com. Along with all the usual info, your resume should include information about your background in corporate marketing, strategy, and business development. If you feel compelled to include a cover letter, please tell us about yourself and why you’re a good fit for our team. If you have a personal website – make sure you send us the link.