Here’s your chance to join a young, lean company with an agile approach to business that places emphasis on relationships. We have team members positioned across the U.S. and we maintain a virtual team that works primarily from home offices. We’re looking to add a few strategic engagement and outreach coordinators to our team who possess the ability to fit in with our awesome team and are self-motivated, responsible, and customer oriented.
We’re a close-knit group of folks who are passionate about creating meaningful customer experiences. Our team is looking to grow and is seeking strategic engagement and outreach coordinators to set strategic direction for client engagement and manage those relationships.
We have an ambitious roadmap, and as a member of our team, you’ll work with our clients to manage their interaction with key stakeholders to improve business relationships and drive growth.
In this full-time position, you will be responsible for engagement, relationship development, and outreach. You will work closely with our clients to identify meaningful engagements to pursue and participate in to share their messaging and priorities.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Monitor and report on congressional activity pertinent to our client environment
- Develop and execute a strategic engagement and outreach strategy
- Manage client relationships with key stakeholders
- Identify new opportunities for client engagement
- Track key issues/actions for engagement
- Develop, plan, and participate in events
- Develop Approaches for Outreach
- Manage international engagement as needed for the client
- Coordinate strategic engagement and outreach programs
- Develop and promote collaborative relationships with like-minded organizations and co-manage joint projects for Team b and our client’s
What you need to apply:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3+ years’ experience in a corporate environment; client service experience a plus
- Be a strong team player with the ability to communicate effectively across an organization
- Excellent oral presentation and written communication skills
- Proven ability to independently manage several projects simultaneously and to produce measurable results
- Ability to travel up to 50% when necessary
You’ll get extra credit for:
- Experience with government contracts
- An understanding of how to track and follow legislation
- Advanced degree or certifications
- Expertise in marketing, strategic communication, and training
- Graphic design skills
- An understanding of federal IT environments
- Government clearance a plus
What you’ll get in return:
- The opportunity to work for a growing, energetic company that allows you to work wherever you live
- Competitive salary
- Medical benefits
- A generous vacation package
- Work remotely, no requirement to be permanently on-site
How to apply:
This part is important. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Along with all the usual info, your resume should include information about your background in strategic engagement and outreach. If you feel compelled to include a cover letter, please tell us about yourself and why you’re a good fit for our team. If you have a personal website – make sure you send us the link.